How to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter – Hi girls! Today I will tell you How to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter. So winter is setting in and this time of the year calls for special care for our skin, specially those with dry skin. Rough, dry and lifeless skin is a major problem that many of us face in winter and today’s post is going to help you to deal with that for sure. Here I will be telling you a face mask, moisturizer and a night mask that you can use to have soft, smooth skin in winter. You can call it one of the easiest winter skin care routine. So let’s find out below How to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter.
How to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter
Face Mask to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter
- To prepare this face mask, you need to take a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it with 2 tsp of besan/gram flour and 1 tsp of honey. Add rose water to it if you have oily skin. For dry skin, add 2 tsp of raw milk. Mix everything together and apply the mask on the face and neck. If you have dry hands or foot, apply this face mask there as well.
- The ingredients that I have used here to make this winter special face mask are easily available at any household. The face mask is very effective in winter. It adds a glow to the skin and keeps it moisturized and well hydrated. Its a sure shot fix to get rid of all the skin dryness. Apply this face mask twice a week for best results.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash off the mask with lukewarm water. This will make the face clean, clear and well moisturized.
Easiest Skin Care Routine For Dry Skin
Moisturizer to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter
- The winter moisturizer that I am going to talk here about is nothing but almond oil. Take a few drops of almond oil and warm it for 5-10 seconds. Apply this slightly warm almond oil on your face as day cream or night cream. It will instantly moisturize the skin and make it soft and smooth. Almond oil is quite light in nature, so its good for both oily and dry skin.
- Almond oil makes skin healthier. It removes impurities and dead skin cells from the skin and delays signs of ageing. Almond oil is also effective in reducing tan.
The Ins and Outs of Winter Skincare
Night Mask to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter
- To make the special night mask for winter, all you have to do is to mix rose water and milk together. Then, with the help of a cotton ball, apply this on the face at bedtime. Wait for a few minutes till the wetness is gone and then go to sleep.
- This night mask is extremely nourishing and moisturizing. With daily use, this can bid goodbye to majority of your skin problems and your face will look glowing, soft and supple in winter.
So this was my tips on How to Get Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter. Hope you like it. Do try this skin care routine this winter and I am sure you will soon forget about dry and dull skin 🙂