Fed up of dull and rough hair?? Have you tried almost all the available variants of conditioner and hair treatment?? Have you seen any visible effects?? I have seen, not with any luxurious treatment, but with a very cheap and affordable tip, it’s a secret which I am going to share with you all. So let’s take a look at my post on How to do Hair Spa with Olive Oil. I am addicted to this treatment, well I don’t have dull and rough hair any more, but I make it sure to protect my hair and pamper it at least once a month. SP lets check How to do Hair Spa with Olive Oil.
Today I am going to tell you how one can have hair spa at home using olive oil. It is very easy and trust me once you get familiar with the procedure you will never go to the spa. After all who wants to pay thousands of bucks for something which you can get in your kitchen? There are many other methods of performing spa, I will try them and will post some other day, and for today’s post I have confined my resources to Olive oil. Scroll down below to know How to do Hair Spa with Olive Oil.
Olive oil is something which you can find easily in your kitchen, and I guess this is the most popular oil these days as people are preferring this as a edible oil. It has a many benefits, I can write a single blog post on its benefits. Today just lets countdown how it can become the better substitute of any other hair oil.
- Olive oil naturally conditions our hair.
- It restores the natural oil in our hair.
- If you have a dull looking hair a single use of this oil will help you to regain the shine.
- It visibly reduces dandruff
- It controls hair fall, better than any other chemical product
- It will dramatically control the frizz, trust me I am serious.
- It’s little thick and greasy in texture.
Also read ⇓
How to do Hair Spa with Olive Oil
- Take sufficient amount of oil in your palm
- Massage your scalp with this oil, by your finger tips; try to rub this oil on to the roots of your hair as well as to the ends strands too.
- Take a cotton towel, the thicker one would be best.
- Dip it in the bucket of warm water, squeeze out the excess water from it.
- Then simply wrap the damp towel on to your head.
- Leave it until you feel that the towel has been cool down.
- Repeat it for 2 to 3 times.
- Try to steam your hair at least for 15 minutes in this way.
- Then later rinse the oil with a very mild shampoo, no need of conditioner.
Also read ⇓
You will see the results from the first use. I have been doing this hair spa for 2 months, regularly once in a week. And to my surprise now I don’t have any roughness. I have shiny and frizz free hair. No more complaints of hair fall and dandruff, all due to this amazing hair spa. But remember one thing. you need to be regular in this to get the desired results. Let me know what you felt after trying this, I am eagerly looking for all your replies.