Hi Everyone! Today I am going to share you most helpful post for each and every women. Do you know which i.e. How to deal with Dandruff. Dandruff is the biggest problem in our life. Every women suffered from Dandruff. So everyone think How to deal with Dandruff. Dandruff is a condition where the skin cells on the scalp are produced in excess, causing irritation and itching. Here are steps to help prevent it. COME winter or the cold, and the weather plays havoc with the scalp. Scalp skin becomes dry, chafed, scaly and itchy. Dandruff spores become resistant to products and they slowly infect hair area causing hair loss too. Are you in stress? Don’t worry about it. I will help you How to deal with Dandruff naturally and permanently. Let’s see how
What is dandruff ?
Medically speaking, it is a condition where the skin cells on the scalp go into over drive and are produced in excess, which gives rise to irritation and itching. It might arise from an imbalance of your normal body function whereby the metabolism goes haywire. This comes in two different forms — dry and greasy.
Dry dandruff appears silvery and white while greasy flakes appear pale yellowish and may have an unpleasant smell.
What causes dandruff ?
Many factors such as stress or a bad diet. A dry scalp may be due to a deficiency in protein in the diet and a greasy scalp, due to over production of sebum or oil producing flaking on the scalp. One usually develops dry dandruff in cold weather and greasy dandruff when it’s warm.
The skin of your scalp is like a loaf of bread where the two top layers form a crust and flaky bits of skin break off just like crumbs. When most people see flakes on their scalp, they automatically assume it is dandruff, but it is not always so. Your problem is a dry undernourished scalp which is very easy to cure because of its process of natural cell ex-foliation.
Here are a few ways of how you probably can prevent dandruff by first treating a dry scalp condition.
Hot oil therapy:
Externally, a therapeutic hot oil massage helps to nourish dry skin follicle and stimulate production of sebum. Warm pure coconut oil or a scientifically formulated hair tonic and apply by parting rows of hair. Massage with palm and finger tips for 10 minutes. Steam by placing a hot water towel, then shampoo. Use a rich conditioning cream rinse to finish off. Use this treatment once a fortnight.
Try the following tips for dandruff :
· To the regular oil that you use, add two drops of Rosemary oil. Massage this into your scalp and leave overnight.
· To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
· Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help for growth of hair.
· Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
· Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
· Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a shampoo.
· Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
· Mix Shikakai powders with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
· Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
· Heat the oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.
· Making sure that you have enough vitamins such as zinc, beta-carotene, B6, B12 and selenium in your diet.
· Mix one tablespoon pure vinegar in half a bucket of water. Shampoo and wash well
· Boil one table spoon of tea leaves in a litre of water for three minutes. Cool and use it for a final rinse.
· Combine 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice with 500 ml of ice cold water. Rinse your hair finally with it.
· Application of brandy on the scalp is said to clear dandruff.
· Wash your hair often—every day if necessary. Generally, the more frequently you shampoo, the easier it is to control the dandruff .
· Often a mild, non medicated shampoo is enough to control the problem.
· About 10 to 15 minutes before you wash your hair apply a lot of aloe Vera gel into your scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes and shampoo with a mild shampoo.
· Egg Pack for Dandruff: Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will keep both dandruff and hair fall problem away from you
Facts and myths about dandruff :-
You can’t get dandruff from using other people’s combs and brushes. This is not a contagious condition. The problem lies within your system. Using a shampoo frequently doesn’t cause flaking of the scalp, but improper rinsing, or not washing off the shampoo completely does. So, whenever you wash your hair, make sure you rinse well. Preferably use tap water, rather than ground water. Dandruff is more likely to affect a person in his twenties.