Hello Beauties 🙂 Today I am sharing How to Apply False Lashes. Applying False eyelashes is not today’s trend, It comes from the seventies. I have spent hours in front of the mirror trying to apply fake eyelashes, only to end up with them sticking out at strange angles, or—worse—fall off completely after a few hours? Because falsies are tricky to apply. Long eyelashes can make eyes look bigger, fuller and more attractive. So let’s check its steps to apply.
Check – 7 Genius Mascara Tips Every Girl Should Know
Steps To apply False Lashes
- Measure the false lashes to your eye. Always make sure they are not too wide for your eye. if necessary then trim them with help of sizer down on the sides.
- Curl your original lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Ardell Duo Eyelash Adhesive in “Black.” glue is the best option as a glue.
- Line the lash band with lash glue.
- Let the glue dry a little. Make sure the glue is a bit tacky before you put it along your lash line. The best way is to hold the lashes with tweezers.
- Apply the lashes. Position the tweezers at the center of the false lash and lay the strip onto your lash line. if you have steady hand then you can use your fingers.
- Be generous at both the inner and outer corners so the glue won’t unstick when you blink.
- Fuse your false lashes with your natural ones to make them look real. Take your pointer finger and thumb and gently pinch your false and real lashes together so that they blend.
- Apply mascara over your lashes to lock your real and fake lashes together.
- Line your eyes with liner
Voilà! You’re done! Just little practice will make you perfect so calm down and try it 🙂
Check How I apply glue on lashes 🙂
Make sure you put your eye makeup on before your eyelashes are glued down.
- If you get glue or makeup in your eye, immediately rinse it out with warm water.
- Don’t share fake eyelash with others.
- Be sure to wash your hands before applying false lashes.
Hope friends This post will help you 🙂