Hi friends 🙂 In any our country every girl have rose water. Rose water plays important role in beauty recipes and beauty product. Rose water is used in cosmetics for its lovely scent, but also because it has light astringent properties. As the gentlest of all astringents, rose water is often used as toner for fair and dry skin. You must be careful when purchasing rose water to buy only the 100 percent pure form. Often what is available in pharmacies and even some natural food stores is synthetic rose oil and water with preservatives added. Pure rose water is the distilled water of roses. It is usually made by stream distillation, and it smells heavenly and tastes delicious. This recipe is the more traditional way to prepare rose water. take look for more
All you need is rose petals and distilled water.
1. The petals must be freshly picked. Pesticides or chemicals should not be used while growing them, which is why it makes sense to use roses that you have grown yourself.
2. Pick flowers two to three hours after sunrise when the morning dew has evaporated.
3. Use only petals, not the stem and leaves.
4. Wash thoroughly to remove bugs and dirt particles.
5. Place the rose petals in a large pot of distilled water.
6. Add just enough water to cover the petals. Too much water will give you very diluted rose water.
7. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer on a low flame. The water should be steaming hot not boiling hot.
8. Allow the water to steam until the petals have lost their colour and the water has taken on the colour of the rose petals. You will see the rose oil floating on the surface.
9. Strain the water and collect in a container. Store it in a refrigerator. It will last longer this way.
I hope friends next time you will not buy ready mate rose water… 🙂
For my Lovely readers 😉