How to Make Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin – Hi friends , today is my post about Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin. Early morning working women do not have much of time. Cooking, Cleaning, Getting ready….there are way too many issues to handle. At such a time one thing that comes very handy is a multipurpose lotion. This is a very simple DIY, many of you might already be aware of… For those who could not think of it, I am so sure you would love the idea… 🙂
Things you would need for Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin
1. Empty container
2. Spoon, to mix
3. Any regular Face or Body Lotion: I am using Vaseline healthy white body lotion. Another good option is Lakme Peach milk lotion.
4. Liquid foundation: I am using Lakme 9 to 5 flawless foundation liquid in shade pearl
5. Rose water for diluting: I am using Dabur Gulabari
6. Talc for mattefying I am using Nivea musk talc, in a small quantity
7. Sunscreen: I am using Himalaya Herbals Sunscreen with SPF 15
Now, you must have figured out what’s happening in this Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin
We would combine our lotion(for moisturize), foundation(to even out complexion), Sunscreen (to act as a barrier to harsh sun rays), Talc (for semi matte finish) since creamy components tend to make skin oily and lasty Gulab jal/ Rose water to dilute the mix and make it easy to work with.
- Pour everything in container and mix. There are some things I want you to take care of.
- Since we are Diluting the foundation, you can take a foundation either one shade darker than your own skin tone, if you want just to even out your face. If you want an illusion of brighter complexion than choose a foundation that already matches your skin tone.
- Best part about this DIY Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin is that you can completely control the shade and Consistency as per your choice by varying the quantity of foundation and Rose water.
- I would suggest, initially make a small quantity…if you like using it then go for more..
- Talc would take a little effort to dissolve so, be patient… 😉
- Store in a cool place or refrigerator to maintain it longer.
Here are the swatches of semi blended and blended multipurpose lotion
Go ahead girls, try this Homemade Multipurpose Lotion for Skin and let me know how you find it. I am sure it would save your time as you would skip applying moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation step by step.