Home Remedy For Pimples
Hi friends! Today I am here to post a wonderful DIY on very shortcut home Remedy for Pimples. We all face the problem of pimples at some point of our lives, so here I am with its cure 🙂
Things need for Pimples Pack
- Dabur Gulabari -Premium gulab jal.
- Chandan Powder (Here I am using Dr. Jain’s Chandan powder )
- Turmeric powder
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or Spoon to mix
- Measuring spoon.
Steps for Pimple pack
- Take a mixing bowl and add 1 spoon of sandalwood powder of any brand
- Add a small pinch of turmeric to it
- Lastly add some gulab jal to it
- Mix the 3 contents well with a spatula
- Apply it to the pimple affected area.
- Leave it for 10 mins and rinse it off with cold water.
- In case of fear of stains of yellowness on skin, you can either add very little of turmeric or you can avoid it.
- Apply this mixture 2-3 times in a day for 2 days.
How Pimple Pack Works
- As an anti-ageing treatment: Sandalwood contains powerful antioxidants and is also an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to improve blood circulation to your face, remove toxins and fight the formation of wrinkle-causing free radicals. A sandalwood face pack also helps undo damage caused by the sun, and works as an excellent anti-ageing treatment.
- Zap those zits: Sandalwood powder has long been used by teenagers tormented by pimples. A traditional paste of equal parts sandalwood powder and turmeric with water can be very effective in reducing random eruptions of zits.
- Reduces itchiness: Sandalwood has a calming effect on the skin and can be used to relax inflamed skin. It’s also great to apply after an insect bite.
- Helps remove a tan: Sun burnt skin or a patchy tan can be taken care of with a sandalwood paste. Get yourself a good sandalwood paste and apply it to tanned skin for a more even skin tone.
- Turmeric is an excellent exfoliating agent and can help you defeat the signs of ageing.
- Not only does turmeric take care of the scars and inflammation but also reduce oil secretion by sebaceous glands.
- Its antiseptic properties allow it to heal any wounds or injuries rapidly.
- In case you accidently burn your skin you can turn to turmeric for quick relief owing to its antiseptic properties.
- Since rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties, using rose water can help in reducing the redness from irritated or over-heated skin.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. Thus preventing acne and pimples.
- It has astringent like properties, which is why it is used after facials and clean ups to close open pores. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional wellbeing, thereby making you look relaxed. Since it is de-stressing, it helps you sleep better which means you will wake up feeling fresh.
Hey friends hope you liked my shortcut DIY for pimples.try it out yourselves and see the difference. It worked for me, hope it works for you too 🙂