Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Hi friends …. many of my friends requested me to post on Dark Circles. So friends here the post.
Most of the cosmetic products designed to remove them are expensive and laced with chemicals that can be harmful to the delicate skin under your eyes. However, there are certain effective natural remedies that can help you greatly in getting rid of these awful marks around your eyes and will also prevent its occurrence in the future.
Here are natural remedies for treating dark circles around your eyes.
Dark circles are a common problem not only among st hassled housewives but also anyone with hectic work schedules and erratic sleep hours. They are not a very grave problem but can make you look much older than you already are. And in today’s age where the market is being flooded with anti-ageing, skin lightening creams, it is a considered almost a fashion crime to sport dark circles.
- Grate some raw potato and soak a cotton ball in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.
- Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.
- A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.
- Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply them around the eyes. Doing this will also provide a cooling effect on tired eyes.
- Tomato paste is one of the most effective remedies for dark circles. You can make it easily at home. Take one or two fresh tomatoes, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder. Blend these ingredients nicely until they become a thick paste and apply it very gently around your eyes. Rinse it off gently with clean water after 10 or 20 minutes. Repeating this process twice or thrice every week will make your skin tone around your eyes lighter and will eventually make your dark circles go away completely.
- Putting slices of fresh cucumber or potato over your eyes can help reduce dark circles to a great extent. It also provides your eyes a soothing touch which further prevents the occurrence of dark marks around your eyes. Besides the slices, you can also apply fresh juices of cucumber or potato around your eyes with the help of a cotton ball. It will better to apply the juices for entire night for quicker and more effective results.
- Almond oil is another natural ingredient which is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. All you need to do is to apply a little almond oil over the dark circles before going to bed and wash it off with cold water the next morning. Repeating this for at least a month will make your dark circles disappear almost entirely.
- Regular application of orange juice mixed with glycerin is an effective way to get rid of dark circles. However, besides removing your dark circles it will also provide your overall skin with an inner glow and will make your skin around your eyes smoother and softer than before.
- A sleep of at least seven to eight hours is necessary for a healthy man. A lack of sleep can also cause dark circles.
- Cotton balls dipped in rose water and then placed on the eyes and left for some time does the miracle of curing or removing the dark circles.
- Drinking of fruit juice devoid of preservative and in its natural form also helps heal dark circles.
- Abstinence from smoking, drinking, eating junk foods and maintaining a disciplined lifestyle helps in removing dark circles from under the eyes.
- Chemical bleach can damage the under eye skin causing dark circles so one should not bleach but replace it with some natural face packs that do not harm under eye skins.
If you want to get rid of under eye dark circles without spending a fortune and without harming your skin, try these perfect homemade remedies.