Hi friends….Hot summer is here…and this summer may be damaging your hair but don’t worry I am here to give you best hair care tips for the summer 🙂
- Heat is the most harmful thing for hair. The mix of heat and pollution is like poison for hair. Also, people don’t go for right conditioners in summer and use cold water which is more harmful…..Serum is called sunscreen for hair. It’s a kind of oil. Summer brings dryness by taking away moisture from hair and hair becomes dull. To protect them from such damage, hair serum is the only way
- To protect your hair in summer, conditioner is one essential element. One should always apply it after every bath. Also, try to cover your head when you go out. Be it male or female, they should use umbrellas, hats or caps
- Avoid using additional heat on your hair. It means, make the least use of hairdryers, curlers on your hair. Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water. The heat can dry out and damage your hair and skin.
- But those who avoid conditioner can use serum. It gives shine as well as softness to the hair. Try using products without alcohol in summers as they increase dryness in hair. Usually it brings dehydration to the hair. One can try using shampoo with rich moisture to avoid dryness
- Use of baby shampoo is another option. ”During summers one should wash hair frequently. They can go for morning and evening wash, but to keep it safe, I would suggest that use mild shampoos or something like baby shampoo”.
- don’t use extremely cold or extremely hot water to wash your hair.
- People love spending time in the swimming pool during summer, but before entering the pool don’t forget to apply serum as chlorine is harmful for hair.
- It’s also good to know your shampoo as different seasons have different products. In summer, use a moisturizer-based shampoo, which has mint or protein.
- For those who prefer naturopathy,they can treat an oily scalp with mint paste and juice-The paste balances oil of the scalp. At the same time it stops further oil secretion. You can use mint juice also… it can be applied like oil on the scalp
- shorter streaks and step cuts. Go for regular haircuts… This can be really wonderful. Try a trendy and sleek hairstyle, which is easy and comfortable to carry. Wear a ponytail
I hope i solve your summer hair care problem..these all tips really works in summer to get damage free hair…. after all hair plays most important role in our beauty….. 🙂