Hair care tips for Monsoons
Hi friends… 🙂 after summer hair tips its turn of monsoon hair care because monsoon knocking the door of summer so friends be ready for monsoons. Monsoon brings lots of happiness as well as hair problem also but don’t worry I am here again to make it simple .
Monsoon brings with it a host of hair woes. Itchy scalp, thinning of hair and your hair going limp are all associated with the onset of monsoon. Problems occur because humidity leads to excessive perspiration and the scalp gets oily. Oil and sweat secretions tend to stick to hair and scalp. It also attracts grime and pollutants in the air. To handle all this, one needs to shampoo hair more frequently, especially if hair is oily.Wash hair as often as required but choose your shampoo wisely. Go for a mild cleansing shampoo for regular use and pair it up with a suitable conditioner for your hair type. Apart from hair fall, itchy scalp is something that troubles many people during this season but this could be a sign of unhealthy hair. Itchy scalp is a symptom of unhealthy hair; so cleansing and nourishing of hair is important. Besides that, using hair mask and getting hair spa treatment is also a good idea in this season.
Tips for monsoons hair care :-
- Add a tablespoon of vinegar to a mug of water and use as a last rinse after shampoo. It helps to relieve itching.
- Oiling your hair is usually a good nourishment but one needs to take care about how long it stays during the rainy season. Since the scalp is already oily during the monsoons, oiling your hair just two hours before washing is sufficient.
- Wash scalp with vinegar or mash a banana and add avocado oil and apply it on hair as a mask and rinse hair after an hour.
- One can soak methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight in water. Strain the water next morning and use it to rinse the hair.
- Rinsing your hair with water infused with the goodness of marigold is also very beneficial. Add a handful of fresh or dried marigold flowers to three cups of hot water. Allow it to stand for an hour. Strain and cool the water and use as a final rinse. It benefits oily hair, adding shine to it.
- Drinking amla juice first thing in the morning is advised for healthy hair and skin as it is loaded with vitamin C, iron and calcium.
- Heat olive oil or sesame seed oil and apply on the scalp with cotton wool, rubbing gently to dislodge the flakes.
- One needs to include fresh fruits, raw salads, sprouts and yogurt in the daily diet. Also, drink at least eight glasses of water daily and avoid oily food.