Frazzled with concealing those pesky dark circles with tonnes of makeup every time you have to preen yourself for that important party, event or family get-together? Is that high-end concealer becoming your best friend and you mind it? Ever wondered what all might be pumped in that high-end concealer that you glide under your eyes with abandon? One glance at the ingredients list of that concealer and you’d be left wondering if that so called best friend of yours was actually a snake in the grass! Perhaps those concealers might exacerbate the fettle of your dark circles due to their toxic chemical composition. Perhaps they may just work to hide and not eliminate those dark circles of yours. In any case, won’t treating them and that too naturally be a much feasible and practical way of dealing with them than to run to our concealers perennially? Here is a DIY that I concocted to banish under eye discoloration. It requires ingredients that can be conveniently found at ones home. So, let us begin with the DIY – How to Get Rid of Discoloration Around the Eyes.
- Virgin coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Evion Vitamin E capsule – 1
- Saffron – 1-2 Strands would suffice
- In a clean and dry bowl, add a tbsp each of Virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1-2 saffron strands and the gel of that Evion Vitamin E capsule. Mix well.
- You should keep the concoction undisturbed for at least an hour to allow the goodness of saffron strands seep into the mixture. However, the color of the concoction will not change because saffron imparts a yellow color to the base ingredient and here both the oils when mixed will already appear yellow due to the Extra virgin olive oil. Apply liberally every night on your dark circles for at least a fortnight. In case, you have stubborn dark circles, continue for a month to see noteworthy results 🙂
- Virgin coconut oil – Virgin coconut oil increases blood circulation to ones skin, thereby adding glow. It is a natural moisturizer which softens skin too. It aids in lightening the skin under ones eyes hence, advantageous in combating and eliminating dark circles.
- Extra virgin olive oil – Extra virgin olive oil makes ones skin supple, smooth and radiant. It is the highest grade of olive oil which is least processed hence, has the maximum nutrients.
- Saffron – Also known as kesar, saffron is revered for its ability to add that enviable effulgence to ones skin.
- Evion Vitamin E capsule – Vitamin E also known as tocopherol, is a immensely beneficial for nourishing ones skin and ridding it off various skin ailments. Its restorative properties have been proven scientifically. It is packed with a number of powerful anti-oxidants which not only resuscitate skin but also keeps the skin taut and firm.
So girls, here my simple yet effective DIY -?How to Get Rid of Discoloration Around the Eyes. Hope you liked reading my post 🙂 Do share your feedback below!