Garnier Soothing Face Wash Orange Extract Review
Hi Friends today my post is about Garnier Soothing Face Wash Orange Extract Review. Are you enjoying the weather? It’s raining heavily here in Delhi and I’m enjoying a lot. There are less chances when you get to see such romantic weather here so I don’t want to lose chance of enjoying it Lets come to the point, today I am going to review ‘Garnire Face Wash With Orange Extract’. My mother got it as a freebie with garnier hair color so I thought of reviewing it. Let’s see how it worked for me.
Its unique formula blends a soap-free gel with selected natural ingredients.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid, extracted from fruits, helps your skin regain a healthy glow
- A natural moisturising agent counteracts the drying effect of water.
- A gentle cleansing agent respects your skin’s natural balance.
- Packaging is nice and travel friendly
- Very mild and gentle
- Dermatological tested
- Fragrance is nice
- Controls oil
- I don’t it will suit dry skin
- Fragrance don’t stay for long
- Does clean face completely