Every girl wants to look beautiful on everyday so today I’m showing you Fresh Pink Everyday Makeup Tutorial, a simple and wearable everyday makeup look. A coordinating pink rosy lip and cheek instantly adds freshness to the face which looks so nice and it can be worn anytime, anywhere. I personally like this makeup look for winters for daytime! And one more thing its full of budget beauty makeup tutorial.
I have used very few products to create this look. Read on to know more..
Products used for this look :
- Clean & Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer
- Maybelline BB stick
- Ponds BB cream
- Faces silken compact
- Vega Foundation Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Bad to the Bronze
- Vega eye shadow brush
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner upto 36Hr
- Vega eyelash curler
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara
- Lakme Absolute 6 in 1 Travel Kit Lip Sync - Mouvish pink shade
Step by step Tutorial :
- Start by applying moisturizer on the skin.
- Swipe Maybelline bb stick under eyes and on dark spot to hide blemishes
- Now apply Ponds BB cream and blend it well
- For blending here i used vega foundation brush.
- If you have oily t-zone then set it with compact,
- Apply eye shadow all over the lid and in the inner corner.
- Line upper lash line with a gel black liner, curler eyelashes and Finish off with a coat of mascara.
- Apply blush on apple of cheeks and highlight it with help of bronze.
- Apply a rosy pink lipstick or gloss to complete the look.
- Wear fashion accessories and style hair.
This is my Fresh Pink Everyday Makeup look
Hope you enjoyed this Fresh Pink Everyday Makeup Tutorial