Hello Girls 🙂 Today My post is about Fall Eye Makeup Look with Luxola!. For this fall eye makeup look, Luxola collaborated with us and I am so glad that they love our blog’s makeup looks. Well, it feels like fall is here to stay. Already the weather is changing. The nights are chilly and there are plenty of rainy days. Sigh! So long summer….hello September. One of the few things pulling me through? Fall eye makeup. I love fall fashion and makeup trends most of all. Talk about drama! The colours are darker, there is tons of layering, and the makeup is smokier than ever. Personally? I love any excuse to go bolder with my makeup routine. Hence my love of fall trends! SO lets move on and check Fall Eye Makeup Look with Luxola!
Below is the eye makeup look which I created :
Steps to create Fall Eye Makeup Look :
- It is always good to prime your eyes first then start your eye makeup.
- Fall means Metallic shadow options can range from silver to peach to rose gold. Pick your color of choice and use an eyeshadow brush to fill in from the lashline to the crease. Here I picked L’OREAL PARIS Color Riche Les Ombres in shade – S4 Tropical Tutu
- When going metallic, add black liner to the lash line as well as uper line to create depth and dimension. Here I used L’OREAL PARIS Super Liner Gelmatic in shade – black
- Finish this eye makeup look with a curled lash to make your eyes really pop. And here I used WET N WILD Mascara XXL Lash Mascara
- Buy your Fall Eye Makeup Products from Luxola
Fall Eye Makeup Look with with Luxola! ⇓
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!