Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in Wine Timed Review – Hello beautiful ladies ,how are you all doing today I am going to review Eye shadow quad from faces cosmetic in the shade wine tamed. I love eye makeup and that’s why I keep on bringing makeup stuff every other day. When I saw this quad I was so tempted towards it because the colors are so subtle and completing each other so well. Read Faces Go Chic Eye shadow Quad in Wine Timed Review to know my experience.
Price of Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in Wine Timed
299 Rs For 7 gm (Faces has hiked the price)
Directions for using
Use the applicator to gently apply on the eyelid areas.
Light peachy color, candy pink, grey taupe and a black plum color
What Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in Wine Timed claims
Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad:
- Light and easy to blend, long lasting formula with Vitamin E which helps nourish eyelids.
- The experts in eye shadow offer a versatile range of hues and long lasting color paired with silky texture.
- Comes in a pack of four shades, which can be used separately or blended together for different looks.
Feel about Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in Wine Timed
The Eye shadow quad is packed in a black casing with a see through cover and it has all the information like ingredients list, shelf life, directions to use, etc on the pack. The cover looks sturdy but it is not and I have a feeling that it is going to break soon so I use it carefully, I wish the packaging was stronger. Inside the quad, there is an applicator which is USELESS and you need separate eye brush to use it. Mirror is missing from the quad but you cannot get everything at doors.
There are four colors in the Eye shadow quad; one is light peachy color which is great for highlighting, second is a candy pink color which is suitable for day wear, Third is grey taupe color which is going to suit everyone and the last is plum color with a hint of black in it. The texture of the Eye shadow is smooth and they blend like a dream. The pigmentation is average and you need to swipe it 4-5 times to get intense color but I don’t mind it because they are dirt cheap you know. Now the most important thing It stays for 4 to 4.5 hours on me and that too without a primer or base Isn’t it just amazing?? You can also increase the staying power by primer and I think I am pretty happy with the results.
Pros of Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad in Wine Timed
- Pocket friendly and huge quantity
- No shimmers and glitters which makes it apt for daywear.
- Stays for 3-4 hours without primer, which is good at such cheap price.
- Colors complement each other.
- The texture is smooth silky and easy to blend.
- Easily available everywhere
- No fall out
- Ingredient list is mentioned
Cons of Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad in Wine Timed
- Useless applicator
- No mirror
- Colors are less pigmented and you need primer for intense pigmentation
- Packaging is not sturdy
Fashion and Beauty Rating: 4/5 ♥♥♥♥