Eye Makeup for Diwali
Hi friends, Today I am sharing Eye Makeup for Diwali. The most celebrated festival in India, Diwali also known as the ‘Festival Of Lights’. Thought about what type of makeup you’ll be flaunting that day? May be this tutorial will help you. So here is the looks using lots of metallic grey and Green. You can use golden with bronze, green, purple, mermaid blue, black or any color that matches your Diwali dress. Here are tutorials for a bright colorful look 🙂
Here are steps
- Start with priming your eye lids.
- Trace your upper lash liner and outer corner of your eye with eye shadow brush
- Now pick a metallic green and apply it on middle eye lids
- Blend both shade properly
- Pick a golden highlighter, place it just below the arch of your eye brow.
- Line your upper lash line with help of liner
- Apply kajal and Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Your are done.
Hope you found this tutorial helpful!
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali. Lots of love, joy and prosperity to all of you.