Hey girls! Are you facing the problem of dry hair? Not to worry! I am back with my solution bag. Today my post is about Expert Tips for Dry Hair. Dry hair leads to split ends, hair falling, frizzy hair and bla!! bla!! bla!! So there are many hair problems due to dry hair. Maintaining a healthy, soft and beautiful hair is not an easy task, but I am sure my tips will help you to do so! Dry hair means lack of shine. It ruins the beauty of your hair. But don’t worry, every problem has a solution and here on BHB, you will find easy and smart tips to solve your problems 🙂 So lets get started with Expert Tips for Dry Hair. These tips are not only easy, but they also work great for dry hair!
- Avoid using chemicals or hair styling products on your hair. These beauty products only make your hair smooth and soft temporarily and afterwards they make hair frizzy and dry. But if you want to use these hair styling products, don’t use at wet hair.
- Massage your hair with oil daily. It gives nourishment and required nutrients to your scalps. It repairs the damage. It removes dandruff and bring life back to your dry hair.
- Use texturising serum cream which is made specially for dry hair. It improves the texture of dry hair and gives smoothness to your dry hair. It also takes care of your dry scalps.
- Opt for hot towel treatment. This will help the oil to penetrate the shafts and moisturize hair and scalp. It is the best way to treat dry hair. Make sure the water isn’t too hot. If you have split ends, go for trimming per month.?Use only those shampoos and conditioners which are particularly made for dry hair.
- While stepping out, cover your hair with scarf, it protects hair from the heat of sun and dry air. Leave in conditioner will provide healthy shine and moisture to your hair. Don’t comb your hair too frequently. It makes your hair more dull and dry. Don’t comb when hair is wet. Don’t rub your hair vigorously with towel. It makes your hair dry and weak.
- Your hair is that what you eat. Follow a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. For dry hair, take milk in a bowl and with the help of cotton ball rub the milk on your scalp. After an hour, wash your hair. Sesame oil is best for dry hair because it has many minerals and nutrients which can make your hair soft and smooth. It increases the blood circulation and makes your hair and scalp strong.
- Apple cider vinegar is best for dry hair. It decreases the dryness of your hair and gives perfect shine. Take a good amount of apple cider vinegar in a bowl and with the help of cotton ball apply this on your hair. After 5-10 minutes wash your hair. It makes your hair soft, shiny and strong.
So girls here are some Expert Tips for Dry Hair. These tips are smart and quick. So if you have the problem of dry hair you must try these tips and surely you will get positive result. Please share your comments and views with us. You can share any queries also. We are always here to help you 🙂
Have a nice day. 🙂