Everteen Introduces Natural Cotton Sanitary Napkins – Yes, girls! You read it right, Everteen Introduces Natural Cotton Sanitary Napkins. Everteen is a famous name in intimate care products. Everteen products are 100% natural and safe to use. They have a range of intimate care products to maintain proper intimate hygiene and health. And Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins are the latest addition to that. I love using Everteen products, specially their intimate hygiene wipes. Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins are designed with 8 layers of serious protection to maximize absorbency, comfort and dryness during periods. The napkins also come with antibacterial anion stripes that neutralizes odor and relieve menstrual discomfort. Let’s check out more about Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins below. Oh yes, the pack comes with two Everteen Natural Intimate Wipes for absolutely free!!
Everteen Introduces Natural Cotton Sanitary Napkins
Price of Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins :
Rs.249/- for 10 Napkins
What Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins claims
- 100% natural cotton surface for instant dry and soft feel
- 8 layer protection & extra absorbent
- With wings for a secure fit and super soft sides for comfort
- Unscented ultra-thin sanitary pads for medium to heavy flow (free of artificial scents and fragrances)
- Antibacterial negative ion chip helps prevent bacterial multiplication & eliminates odour
- Ultrathin and extra absorbent
- Breathable layers help keep moisture away
- Food grade nontoxic adhesive helps keep pad in place
I have recently got my hands on these Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins. The packaging has a fresh look to it. And it’s quite different from the other sanitary napkins packaging. The best part is that these are totally unscented pads. These days, almost all the napkins come with artificial fragrance, which often gives invitation to cancer, infertility etc. So, from that aspect, Everteen Natural Cotton Napkins are completely safe to use. Moreover, Everteen products are totally free from paraben and sulphate and they are never tested on animals.