Hi beauties, I am back with another DIY, and this time it is for hair i.e. Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair. From my straightener review, you would know by now, I straighten my hair every week. My hair goes through serums, heat Protectants and heat effect. Going to the parlor is really not feasible for me and drains a big hole in my pocket. So here I am with a hair mask after a thorough experiment with mix and match of ingredients and finally discovered this pack which really works on my hair.
Ingredients for Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair
- Whole egg
Steps for preparing Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair (How to prepare Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair)
- Take a whole egg and blend it. I have medium length hair and one egg is enough for my hair.
- Add half lemon and two table spoon of oil to it. You can take any oil which suits your hair type. It can be olive oil, castor oil, pure coconut oil or pure almond oil. I have taken BadamShirin hair oil here. Now mix all the three ingredients and blend again.
- Next step is to add two tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Note that if you add milk and lemon together it would become paneer.:) So it is very important to add the ingredients in the given order. Finally blend the mixture together.
- Let me tell you, this pack will have a runny consistency. You can either use a hair brush to apply it or just use your finger tips to massage the mixture on the scalp and as well as on the hair strands. You might have to put a shower cap as it would drip. Initially the first time, it would be little messy, but trust me its one amazing hair pack which works wonders for damaged hair. I use the pack every Saturday without fail and it a part of my weekly hair care routine. Apply the pack for at least thirty minutes in the hair. I would recommend to keep for one hour.
- After thirty minutes, wash hair in running water and then shampoo it. You might have to shampoo it twice as the smell of raw egg should fade. Please note here that you should wash hair the first time in cold running hair, else the egg would half fry in hair and it would get stuck to hair strands.
- Once washed, quality of hair would be amazing. It would be extremely shiny and glossy. Most importantly, I feel this pack reduces the damage caused to the hair after lot of chemical treatment. I feel quality of my hair has not at all spoiled after straightening hair almost every week. I am also trying to use chemical free shampoo for hair. Currently, using BiotiqueBiokelp which I reviewed recently here.
Also, apart from that, my tip along with this DIY is, it is very necessary to oil hair at least twice a week. Not just regular oil, but warm oil and add little camphor to it and once it is dissolved, massage hair with it. Leave it over night and shampoo and condition hair next day. This reduces hair fall and also stimulates hair growth.
How Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair Works for Hair
- Helps in removing raw smell of egg
- Prevents dandruff
- Conditions hair
- Repairs damage to the hair
- Has properties that make hair soft and shiny
- Straightens hair naturally
- healthy, shiny hair, and prevent dandruff, loss and damage
- Strengthening the hair roots
- Increases tensile strength of hair
- Locks moisture in hair
Hope you enjoyed reading the post and do give this pack a try this Saturday and let me know the results.