Hello you beautiful ladies 🙂 How’s life going? It has to be good, after all our festive season is just around the corner. And festivities means lots of joy, lots of enjoyment, fun filled days, night outs and what not!! We eagerly wait for this festive season from the beginning of the year, don’t we? Have you all started shopping yet? Well, my shopping has started 🙂 New clothes, bags, shoes, cosmetics..shopping is probably the best part of every festival. And when festive season isn’t far away, a proper skincare becomes all more important, because we love to put our best look forward during festive days. Makeup makes us look beautiful, but nothing can beat the beauty of a naturally glowing skin. Here in this post I have shared some Easy Face Packs for Glowing Skin. Not only easy, but super easy!! Take a look 🙂
Milk and Honey face pack for glowing skin
- Mix some milk and honey in a small bowl. Wash your face thoroughly and massage your skin for 15-20 minutes with this pack in circular motion. Use your fingertips to massage and be gentle. Wait for some time and wash off with plain water.
- Honey has amazing anti bacterial properties which helps to keep your skin free of acne and pimples. Milk acts as an excellent natural cleanser and makes skin clean and glowing.
Lemon juice and potato face pack for glowing skin
- Peel one potato and grate it finely. Put that in food processor and make a paste out of it. Add one lemon juice to it and mix well. Your pack is ready to use. Spread the pack all over your face nicely and evenly. Wait for 20 minutes and wash off with water.
- The mixture of potato and lemon juice helps to treat hyper-pigmentation. Also it is extremely effective in removing dark circles and makes skin glow naturally.
Almond oil and banana face pack for glowing skin
- Take a ripe banana and make a paste out of it. Add a few drops of almond oil to that and mix thoroughly. Apply this pack on face and neck and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Ripe banana is rich in Vitamin C which helps to improve complexion. Almond oil is a source of Vitamin A, D & E which act as anti-oxidants and make skin healthy and beautiful.
Milk and almond face pack for glowing skin
- Take 4-5 almonds and soak them in cold milk overnight. Next morning make a paste out of those almonds. If you feel the paste is too dry, mix some cold milk with it. Apply this pack on face and neck and massage with your finger tips for some time. Wash off. This face pack is particularly very effective for dry skin beauties.
- Almond is full of vitamins which make skin glow and milk effectively cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
Turmeric and gram flour (besan) face pack for glowing skin
- Take some gram flour and raw turmeric paste in a small bowl. To this, add a table spoon of cold milk and mix well. Thoroughly clean your face and apply this face pack. Wait for 15 minutes. Now dip your fingertips in water and gently massage your skin. Finally wash off with plain water.
- Turmeric and gram flour clean the skin cells properly as well as help in exfoliation. This face pack nourishes the dry skin from within and helps to achieve beautiful, glowing skin.
So girls, here are the Easy Face Packs for Glowing Skin. Rather super easy! Whichever pack you choose, you just require two ingredients (which are readily available in our kitchen all the time) and max to max 20 minutes. Include any of these face packs in your daily skincare routine from now and be the head-turner this festive season 🙂 Stay gorgeous!!