Do’s and don’ts for wedding attend
Hi friends….. 🙂 today i will solve your big and common problem of every womens…. when somebody invites you in wedding first of all you think about your look…what to wear ..what not to wear…which set…make up…hairstyle….blaaaablaaablaaa………I am right..dont confused…i will make it easy…just follow these do’s and don’t and get lovely compliments….
- If your lehenga or sharara is heavily embroidered, go in for just a maang-teeka and earrings; let the neckpiece be.
- Try and break the monotony by wearing ablouse that has a contrasting colour from your sari. This will look more dressy.
- Big hairdos are in. Back-combing or a proper blow-dry will add to the overall look.
- For those going in for a big Hair bun, flowers in the hair will complement this sort of a hairstyle.
- Along with a bright-coloured outfit, go in for a sober, nude nail paint.
I hope friends these all do’s and don’t will make you perfect dressed guest in wedding…. 🙂