Everyone wants to grab that attention and makeup look their best during the Diwali right ? But thanks to our super busy life that we neglect to take care of our skin but Today I have something good for you and its Diwali skin Care which is super easy to follow and easy to get instantly healthy, glowing skin. So friends this is post which is going to help you a lot. So this Diwali take care of your skin to look A healthy skin and perfect radiance. For more lats check Diwali skin Care
Important tips for Skin Care
- Start with Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. It clears up your skin and gives a healthy glow.
- Say “NO” to junk food which causes pimple , dull skin.
- Say “Yes” to healthy food like green veggie, fruits etc.
- Moisturized your skin well.
- Don’t forgot to tone your skin with help of toner.
- Always apply Sun screen before going out in day time.
- Remove makeup before going on bed.
- Regular apply night cream for more good results.
Do you want your face to get an instant glow without spending any money? If yes, then check this easy face mask recipe for instant glowing skin :
Milk and Honey mask : Take a spoonful of honey and mix at least half cup of fresh milk in it. Now, apply this wonder mask on your face and Wash off after 15 minutes. Now see the amazing results. Great for dry skin
Cucumber Face mask : Take a cucumber grated or blended into a paste on your face for 15 minutes and wash off it. great for all skin types.
Egg Face mask : Beat 1 egg till frothy, and put 2 drops of almond oil to this mixture, apply this on face for 15 minutes.Rinse off with luke warm water and then cold water. Great for dry skin.
Tomato Face mask : Mash up a ripe tomato and leave it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. perfect for oily skin
Papaya Mask : Mash a ripe papaya and apply this on your face and neck for 15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water, Perfect for all skin types.
Hope friends you like this post 🙂