Hello Girls 🙂 Finally Diwali is around the corner and I am super excited for it 🙂 so today my post is about Diwali Party Makeup Tutorial. Diwali is one festival that all of us look forward to with lots of excitement, as we get a chance to be with family, enjoy the firecrackers, eat sweets, wear pretty makeup, and look beautiful. All most all we do Diwali makeup at home only so this tutorial really going to help you to look more beautiful. So, here is an easy makeup tutorial that will help you to flaunt a flawless makeup look this Diwali.
Basic steps of Diwali Makeup
- Wash your face with a good face wash.
- Start from Applying a lip balm to hydrate lips.
- Moisturize the skin to get a beautiful fresh base, followed by a primer.
- Use a foundation which gives dewy texture and suits the exact tone of the skin.
- Use a concealer on areas that the foundation did not cover (for example, under eyes).
- Put some loose powder all over to lock the base makeup.
- Use the eye shadow primer and pick shades that match your outfit for the eyelids.
- Blend it neatly.
- Add a gold or bronze shadow in center of the eye ball, and blend more.
- Use a brown or dark shade in the crease, so that all the colors look blended.
- Highlight and fill in eyebrows, apply kajal, and use a eye liner.
- Curl lashes, add fake lashes (if you want), and apply 2-3 coat of mascara.
- Come back to your face. Start with contouring of cheeks by applying any matte eye shadow or powder.
- In case you have slightly blunt nose, you can make it appear sharper by applying contouring powder on the edges of your nose.
- Finish with a blush and Highlighter.
- Finally apply lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss.
And you are done! So, with this easy makeup tutorial, you need not worry about your looks, and can easily stay busy in preparations of Diwali celebration.
What do you think about the makeup look please let me know below in the comment box. 🙂