Hello all, I am back with a new post – How to Detox Liver for Acne. Acne is a nightmare for us! Be a teenager or not, acne is embarrassing for all. And we don’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to remedies for acne. Starting from face washes to various ointments, lotions, creams to face packs, to home remedies and what not! But at times, no matter how well you eat, what you use or what you take, nothing seems to work on acne! Why? The answer is ‘a stressed liver’, which means the liver is not functioning at its best. And in such scenario, chances are there that you might have a tough time keeping your acne away permanently.
Our liver is an essential part of our body. Our liver controls hormone production and another important job of our liver is to purify the toxins that enter human body. These toxins can come from various things like alcohol, environmental pollution, household chemicals, processed foods, cosmetics etc. While constantly processing such toxic substances, at times our liver can be filled with harmful substances which can result in stressed or overworked liver. And when our liver is stressed, hormone regulation gets affected which in turn causes skin conditions like acne. So the solution is to detox the liver. Read on to know How to Detox Liver for Acne.
How to Detox Liver for Acne
Things you need :
- Grated ginger
- 1 Lemon (lemon slices)
- 1 cucumber (cucumber slices)
- Few mint leaves
- 2 lt. container
How to make :
It just can’t be easier! Put all the ingredients in that 2 liter container and fill it up with water. Place it inside fridge for 24 hours. Take out the container and pour the water in a separate bottle and drink. You have to continue this for at least 15 days to notice any result. The water taster good and it keeps you refreshed throughout the day.
- Ginger : Ginger is super beneficial for liver. Daily dose of ginger can make our liver disease free. It increases the level of antioxidant hormones which helps our liver to function properly.
- Lemon : Lemon helps to detoxify our liver and makes sure that this important organ of our body is functioning alright.
- Cucumber : Cucumber is all about water and dietary fibre. Cucumber flushes out the toxins from our body and helps to keep a healthy, clean liver.
- Mint leaves : Mint helps to reduce bad cholesterol, which in turn makes the liver’s job of filtering toxins easier. In this way, mint boosts up the liver.
This detox water is very easy to make yet works wonders for us. It helps to flush out the toxins from our liver and helps to maintain a healthy, strong liver. And a healthy, strong liver ensures problem free skin and disease free health. So if you are looking for easy yet effective solution for acne and want to maintain a good health overall, do try out this Detox water recipe.