Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks Review
Hi friends… This post is about Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks review. let me start by saying I love applying lipstick. Last year I was going through the Tv chanels,when I suddenly passed by the home shop 18 channel..they were promoting the brand called coloressence from the nature’s essence & guess what it was about Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks. I thought the whole range was excellent and would be too good to be a red color on my lips Moreover, the host of the show ,convinced it to me, The kit contains a mesmerizing assortment of 5 fashioned lip colors so today I am reviewing one of them lipstick its Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks shade hope you will like it.
Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks Shade
Net Vol. 4g For Rs. 150.00/-
Key Ingredients – Almond oil, Vit-E, basil, coriander
Directions for use: Directly on clean lips or after applying lip balm
Shelf Life: 36 months
Color of product: Pink (pristine pink)
Smell : Mild smell of common lipstick smell
What Product claims – This moisture rich lip color nourishes, protects and moisturizes your lips. It adds volume to your lips.
Feel about Product – The color range, the quality of products and the staying power, everything sums up to be a thumbs up from my side. I rarely applied this dark shade of lipstick because its come from pink family and i am scared to explore with this bright color. but quality of product is just awesome. this lipstick stays good and lips look so hydrated, nourished and moisture rich. It adds volume to my lips. the enriched lip color adorns my lips with stunning shades. it also spf 15. perfect for day and night party.
- claims are true
- This Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks is moisturizing, so you don’t have to wear a lip balm underneath the lipstick
- The lipstick has no shimmer to it and doesn’t really have sheen like some lipsticks do.
- That being said, it isn’t completely matte either. Instead, it is more like a cream finish
- 100% vegetarian, no animal ingredients, Active ingredients like Almond oil, Vt-E
- Without drying or cracking the lips also acting as a natural antioxidant against skin ageing.
- Contains SPF 15.
- Simple classy look,comes in a silver cas
- Roll up style
- Very affordable
- Easy to carry
- Perfect for day and night time
- Adds volume on lips
- Gives celebrity look
Bad about Product:
- Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks do not last a very long time only for 2 to 3 hours
- Coloressence Pristine Pink Lipsticks not for daily use
Availability : Easy
Fashion And Beauty Rating : 4/5 ♥♥♥♥