Coffee Curd Scrub DIY is something I want to write about. To prepare my skin for weather change I have filled my kitchen with all the ingredients required for face packs to take care of my face during weather change. In monsoons, skin tends to get wet and then we get a lot of skin infections. Its always better to keep yourself ready for weather change.
I m big fan of cold coffee and I always stock up Nescafe. But since the time I have tried chocolate facial, I was amazed with the results on my skin. And this is the DIY I was told by my parlor lady. The very first thing I did was to buy filter coffee and stocked it up for this season. Ya, you people guessed it right, this is a very simple and easy DIY with basic coffee and curd.
I tend to have dry skin so I prefer curd for my skin, which suits me a lot.
Ingredients for Coffee Curd Scrub for Skin
Steps for preparing Coffee Curd Scrub
- Take two tablespoon of filter coffee in a bowl.
- Add one spoon of curd to it.
- Mix well and see if there is a desired consistency to apply on skin
- I gave you this measurements as I always put a face pack on neck along with face as we always tend to ignore the neck part, and then skin becomes glowing and neck is two shades darken then face.
- You can also make this pack with more quantity and can be used on hands and body and even for back scrubbing.
How coffee scrub Works for Skin
- Antioxidants : The benefits of coffee for skin, I have taken some help of internet, for this.
- Anti inflammatory : It helps in avoiding premature graying of skin. I am in mid 20’s but still I feel everyone should take of their skin as early as possible.
- Reduces Cellulite : It helps in reducing those puffy eyes and inflammation associated with it. It will not cure those hereditary dark circles.
- Exfoliation: Caffeine present in skin care products can dehydrate fatty cells which results in the water disappearing from the surface of your skin. This minimizes the appearance of cellulite, thus providing you with a smoother skin.
- Fights free radicals : It helps in scrubbing of dry skin and makes it feel silky smooth. It is not harsh on skin and acts as a mild scrub enough to remove dead cells
- Repairs UV Damage : Caffeine also repair the skin damage caused by exposure to UV rays.
- Tightens Skin : It can tighten fine lines and smooth puffy skin.
- Removes tan
- Adds glow
- Prevents scars
- Pimple free skin
- No fine lines
Hope you all enjoyed this easy DIY recipe. Please do try it ASAP and let me know in the comment box.