Hi friends 🙂 Today my post is about Body skin care tips. You always pay maximum attention to your face but the skin on your body needs care and pampering too. Here’s how to care for it. Take a look for more detail.
- No matter how tempting and relaxing it is, you should avoid taking hot water baths for too long. Because this not only makes your skin dry but also rids it of all its natural oils.
- After a bath, don’t forget to generously lather a moisturizer or body lotion on your skin. This will help the skin regain all the lost moisture and also make them baby soft and smooth.
- Exfoliating the skin once in a while is essential, just like for your face. Give your body a nice scrub, from head to toe, so that you get rid of the dead cells and get fresh new skin.
- That just drinking plenty of water is all you need to hydrate your skin. While it certainly helps, skin needs love and care with professionally prescribed products.
- Always apply sun screen to your body, especially the exposed bits like the neck and hands, whenever you are stepping out in the sun. These are the parts that show the first signs of ageing and you have to take utmost care of the skin.
- If you’ve just come from the gym sweating or have had a long day at work, take a shower and cleanse your skin. You don’t want the sweat and grime to clog your skin pores. Not only will it make you feel relaxed, it will also give your great looking skin.
- Exercise and a great diet with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Hope friends you will take care of your face as well as body skin also… 🙂