Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review
Hello Beautiful People, I am very excited as this is my first post for Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review in Beautifulhameshablog.com. My very first review is of a product that is a must have of my night care routine. When I got pregnant my skin started behaving very badly and all my trusted skin care products started giving me bad results. It was then my friend gifted me a bottle of the Body Shop’s Vitamin E Facial Oil. I loved the product from day one and this is my second bottle of it.
Price Of The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
Rs 1295/- for 15 ml.
Directions to using The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
Apply to the face and neck before moisturizer. Use as part of your daily regime for a moisturisation boost.
Key Ingredients OF The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
Vitamin E from various sources including wheat germ, jojoba, hazelnut and rice bran oils. A blend of essential oils including rose, to soothe the skin and the senses. Community Trade soya oil, rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore the skin’s moisture barrier and help to keep it smooth and supple.
Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citral.
Shelf life of Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
It has to be used within one year from the date of opening though the self life is for 3 yrs.
Smell The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
The Facial Oil is colorless and has a mild and pleasant smell. It smells faintly of roses and the smell does not linger long. So, those who have sensitive nose should not worry.
Color of The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
Being an oil it is transparent and has no color. It is non sticky and very light compared to other oils.
What The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Claims
An aromatic, pre-moisturiser treat for the skin to boost moisturisation, nourish the skin when used as part of a daily regime. Absorbs quickly into the skin to leave it feeling soothed, silky-smooth and perfectly prepared for your daily moisturiser. Ideal for dry skin. Non comedogenic.
Feel of The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
The Vitamin E Facial Oil comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper top. It is easy to manage the dropper. After the initial few days your skin will just know how many drops are required to get the nourished and moisturized feeling. 3-4 drops is enough to cover the face. The bottle is sturdy but I am not sure if it is possible to carry the bottle while traveling.The Vitamin E Facial Oil gets absorbed into my skin immediately on application. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which protects the skin from pollutants, UV rays and other harmful substances. I noticed changes in my skin texture within a few days of using it. My skin looked radiant, hydrated and nourished after using the product of nearly 2 months. Skin looked visibly soft and supple. It helped in reducing my mild tan and some minor blemishes. It also helped in making my skin tone even. Those with dry skin will absolutely love this. It can be used in the following ways.
- As a pre moisturizer. That is either you can use it immediately after cleansing and toning and then use your moisturizer or you can skip your moisturizer and use a sunscreen over it.
- Mix 2-3 drops with your foundation to get a dewy look.
- Mix 2-3 drops with your body lotion.
- As a night cream.
- It can be used in place of an anti-aging serum.
I use it mainly at night after cleansing and toning my skin. I use it in place of a night cream. It is pricey but worth every penny. Those who prefer natural products and hate using multiple products like moisturizer, serum, anti aging cream should definitely try this multi use product
The Good of The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
- Multi functional product
- Moisturizes the skin very well
- Makes the skin nourished, radiant and super soft.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Worked wonders for my skin when I was pregnant and most of my favorite products were not working for me.
- Works well as an anti aging product and helps in easing out fine lines.
- Does not clog pores and is safe for the skin.
- Helps in the removal of mild tan and mild marks on the skin.
- Is very light and gets absorbed
The Bad of The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil
- Really don’t understand the price hike policy of The Body Shop. The first bottle was for something around Rs.850/-. Now the price is around Rs.1300/-.
- The Body Shop imports products to India an year after its manufacture.
- Like this particular bottle that I have got has its date of manufacture marked as 2012. But the product reached India only in 2013. But these are negatives about the company and not the product.The glass bottle is sturdy but traveling with it can become an issue.
Availability: Available at all TBS Stores and some online stores.
Fashion and Beauty Ratin: 4.5 / 5 ♥♥♥♥