Big Pimple before a Big Date? ops A big mood off right? Pimple emergencies happen to everyone Even those with the best skin care routines and naturally clear skin. If you have an important event and find a spot is marring your look, here are my few tips to downplay the pimple and highlight your natural beauty.
Tips to control Pimple before Date : Pimple Control with Toothpaste
- Go for white-colored toothpaste. When choosing a toothpaste for acne treatment, go for an all-white version, not a toothpaste with red, blue or green color.
- White toothpaste Contains baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and triclosen – which are really good to dry out pimple. while the colored sections may contain ingredients which will irritate the skin.
- Avoid teeth-whitening toothpastes. Whitening toothpastes contain bleaching agents which may actually bleach or burn the skin, causing patchiness.
- Choose a toothpaste with a lower fluoride content.
- Organic toothpaste is a best option when it comes to treating pimples. They contain no fluoride (unless it’s naturally derived) and no nasty growth hormones, pesticides or other chemicals. And secondly they still contain the ingredients necessary for drying out pimples – such as baking soda and tea tree oil – with the addition of natural soothing and anti-bacterial substances like aloe, myrrh and eucalyptus oil.
Ways to apply toothpaste
- Wash your face : it is important to apply the toothpaste to clean, dry skin. So make sure that there is no dirt or excess oil on the skin that may limit the effectiveness of the treatment. Wash your face well with your regular favorite cleanser, then pat dry to lock in moisture.
- Squeeze a little toothpaste onto your finger. Squeeze a little toothpaste onto your finger. A pea-sized amount should be enough, depending on the number of pimples you’re treating.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste directly onto the pimple.
- Just make sure that you apply the toothpaste directly onto the pimple itself, not on the surrounding skin.
- Toothpaste should never be spread all over the skin or used as a face mask.
- Leave the toothpaste on for two hours or overnight.
- Lastly Gently wash off it with warm water and be gentle .
- Apply a soothing moisturizer if your skin feels very tight and dry.
- Repeat no more than four times a week.
- Be aware that toothpaste is not a dermatologist-approved acne treatment.Although using toothpaste as a quick-fix for pimples is a popular home remedy that’s been around for years,
Few more options to control Pimple
- Try benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is a great topical acne treatment that fights blackheads, whiteheads and larger pimples.
- Give salicylic acid a try. Salicylic acid is another effective over-the-counter acne treatment.
- Use sulfur. Sulfur is an excellent pimple-buster for those with sensitive skin. It is extremely gentle, but also very effective at drying out pimples.
- Try tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a pleasant-smelling, natural remedy for acne. It is an effective antiseptic, which helps to reduce the size of existing pimples, while also helping to prevent future breakouts.
- Apply crushed-up aspirin. The official name for aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid, which is closely related to salicylic acid, mentioned above. Aspirin is a powerful anti-inflammatory, making it an effective treatment for reducing the size and redness of pimples.
- Use baking soda. Baking soda is one of the best and safest home remedies for acne treatment. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as being an effective exfoliate. For more check – Link
Products for Pimple emergencies – 1. Garnier Pure Pen , 2. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Clearing Cream 4 hours
Hope friends you find this post useful 🙂 Bookmark this page for Pimple emergencies 🙂 If you have any special tip for pimple then please share it with us in below comment box 🙂 I would love to know it 🙂