Hi girls, I am with Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath Review. Summer is driving my tresses crazy. They end up being oily every alternate day and unwillingly I have to expose them to repeated shampooing to compensate for that I am following once a week hot oil treatment quite religiously but it is somehow not possible to oil my hair every time before shampoo so, I picked up this Berina’s hair spa from trade fair last year.
Hair spa sessions in parlous are not very practical on a weekly basis. So, I thought picking up this jar was a much more economical option. Just slather some over your shampooed hair and follow with steam and wash off. This literally restores the moisture of my hair. Founded in 1965, Berina promises complete hair care solutions to all its clients. With a strong research based organisation, it has developed cutting edge hair care products that are reasonably priced and effective.
Price of Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath : Rs.1100/- for 250 ml (It is also available in 100 grams and 250 grams packs)
Direction for use :
- Rinse well with a shampoo.
- Apply to wet hair and gently massage the scalp with the flats of the hands.
- Distribute throughout mid-lengths and ends.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- To get more superb result, leave with steamer.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Shelf life : 1 year approx.
Color : White, wax like
Smell : Mild, faintly perceptible by nose
What Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath claims
- Suitable for dry and damaged hair, waved hair, hair coloring, bleached hair or dry and stiffen hair.
- This product is developed for having a composition particularly with Hydrolyzed Protein which this protein derivative restoration some part of deteriorated hair as though the nutritious for hair to have a nature good condition, lively hair and make the hair supple and glossy smooth and soft without weighing down.
- For ordinary hair will be more excellent after used Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath.
My experience with Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath
Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath comes in a blue coloured tub with a screw type lid. The tub is travel safe. However, a little unhygienic so, use a spoon to dispense the product, always.
Consistency of Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath is somewhat thick like, molten butter. It spreads easily on damp hair.-You also need to massage it a little. Let the cream settle for 15 to 20 minutes. I do not have a steamer so , I dip a towel in warm water and squeeze it. Then, I wrap the towel on my shoulder kength hair. The heat allows the cream to penetrate your hair strands making them extremely silky. However, this is optional. Thereafter, rinse very well and follow with your routine conditioner.
Result would be, soft, manageable and very silky hair. Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath controls frizz very well and makes my hair appear very glossy too. I have tried two or three varieties of hair soa creams before this but this one has been the best so far. I have not experienced hair breakage, weakening or itchy scalp with this. I love Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath to the core. However, please do not skip oiling as often as you can. This is a supplement but not an alternative for oiling. Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath can be used by both, men and women.
Good about Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath
- Nice packaging,
- mild smell,
- Makes hair very soft and glossy
- Controls frizz
- Non sticky
- Unisex product
Bad about Berina Hair Spa Treatment Nourishing Cream Bath
- Unhygenic tub
- Lots of chemicals
Availability : Online mostly
Fashion and Beauty Rating : 4.5/5 ♥♥♥♥•