Hola ladies!! Whether you are a makeup junkie or not, you love to look good and best. It is always not about how much makeup we put on, it is simply that how we want to look and how we can achieve the desire look. There are many mistakes which we commit while taking care of our skin or simply while makeup. And similarly there are many tips which people don’t want to tell anyone, or are less popular. Also today I am going to tell you about Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women. It is not like that the western people don’t tell us, it is more like the experts want to keep these secrets with themselves. Of course I mean if everything will be told, then why one will ever go to the salon and parlors? Well I am going to tell you some amazing facts which may or may not have been told before.
Let us start unfolding the facts behind some makeup and skin care routine.
Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women #1
- Try to understand what exactly the concealer does. Always put the concealer before your foundation.
- Next for your dark circles go for the pink concealer as they neutralize purplish and blue spots, they will spell bind you.
- Now to hide your acne, the green concealer will be the best option. They neutralize the redness, so if you have some sun allergies your green concealer will hide them all.
- I guess now you know why the concealer should be used before foundation.
- Always use a sponge to blend the concealer, you can also use brushes but the former one will be the best.
Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women #2
Never ever try to lighten your skin with the makeup, because if you concentrate on this part, you will never get the desired effect and you might end up looking ghost. I am not saying that you cannot hide your dark spots or the even tone skin, see it is different from whitening part. So please try to understand the difference and try some home remedies to whiten your skin tone.
Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women #3
- In winters try to keep some conditioner on your scalp. I know I might sound crazy but girls do try this, it will help you to keep your scalp healthy and hydrated. Now why it happens, the conditioner does not get rinse of easily so it stays on your scalp and do not let it dry out.
- Similarly if you have less hair and want some bouncy hair, try to do condition before your shampoo. What will happen then, conditioner will give you smooth and shine and the shampoo will rinse of the conditioner well and will give you bouncy hair without any frizz.
Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women #4
Never ever forget to apply lip liner with your lipstick, it will not only help your lipstick against bleeding, but it will also make your lipstick to last long. Again one should never use a lip liner as lipstick as it does not hydrate our lips, and instead it sucks the moisture and gives some ugly looking chapped lips.
Beauty Tips That No One Ever Tells Indian Women #5
Removing makeup is again an art. Be careful in this part and always start with removing lipstick first and then your eye makeup. Apart from the removing part, try to get some steam as it helps to open the pores and clear it more finely. I would suggest keeping some ice wrapped in a cotton cloth on your face it will close the opened pores and prevent the accumulation of dirt and will avoid any acne problem.
So what you guys think about these tips, I am quite excited to know your views, keep on visiting our blog and keep on commenting. We love and appreciate your opinions.