Hey friends today I will share beauty tips for sensitive Skin. Having and maintaining amazing skin is a very tough work these days considering the scorching heat and pollution in the environment. No doubt, you’ve know or heard that you have a skin type. You may think you have oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin. Many people suffer with sensitive skin but i think this tips for all type skin because Daily use of irritating ingredients in your skin routine care products, such as sodium lauryl sulfate, could be a contributing cause. Symptoms of sensitive skin can vary from mild rashes, itching, acne, flakey skin to red patches appearing on your skin. take a look for more.
- Be Gentle – Always remember before cleansing that be gentle don’t over cleans sensitive skin because it can causes irritation. So keep your skin clean, but don’t go overboard.
- Sunscreen – Sunscreen is important for every skin type, however sensitive skin may be especially delicate when it comes to sun. It’s imperative for someone with sensitive skin to apply sunscreen on a daily basis.
- Patch Test – Buying a new skincare or makeup product can be fun but make sure you do a patch test before indulging. A patch test is a precautionary measure and it simply means applying product to a small area. Depending on sensitivity levels, patch tests are best applied 24 hours to a week in advance of a full application.
- Moisturize – Having a healthy skin care regime is very important for any skin types, especially the sensitive skin types that requires water to be locked in to prevent it from drying so try to use organic moisturizer for sensitive skin.
- Healthy intake – Healthy eating habits flush out toxins and gives glowing skin. Drink lots of water and fresh juices to keep your skin hydrated. This is the most important of beauty tips for sensitive skin.
- Cleansing Wipes – skipped towel and use wipes to dry out sensitive skin just remember don’t rub wipes to dry your face just patted.
- Ingredients Requirement : Chamomile, azulene, bisabolol, allantoin, lavender, camphor, calamine, rosemary, aloe-vera, etc. ingredients products are good for sensitive skin.
- Go for products which are made especially for sensitive skin.
- Avoid products containing : Antibacterial or deodorant ingredients, Alcohol, Retinoid or alpha-hydroxy acids.
- Avoid very hot or cold water : Always go for lukewarm water than too cold or too hot water
- Makeup : Use as less of makeup as you can. Try to use mineral based makeup products to keep your skin free from harmful chemicals. This is a good tip for sensitive skin.
- Remove makeup before going to bed : Make it a habit to wash away dirt and makeup before going to bed, as sensitive skin can get irritated easily.
Hope friends you liked these tips 🙂