Hi friends….. :)are you crazy for chocolate ? I am big chocolate lover. I love to eat chocolate anytime, everyday….hmmmmm….I am totally crazy for it but One more thing is here to share chocolate is also good for skin. so friends do Chocolate facial, a new fad in the beauty circle will not only enhance your complexion but also ensure that your skin is healthy and glowing in the long run.
Chocolate cream, paste, scrub etc – used for chocolate facial has a smooth and creamy texture with the fragrance of chocolate that ensures that your skin is de-tanned and glows. Chocolate helps in getting rid of the tan.
Why is Chocolate good for your skin?
– Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants and contains anti-ageing properties too.
– Chocolate also imparts a healthy glow to your face.
– It increases the production of collagen and lightens blemishes and acne marks.
– It hydrates your skin and softens delaying the appearance of wrinkle and fine lines.
– It suits all skin types and is known to be one of the best ways to relax and rejuvenate yourself after a tiring week at work.
How to do a chocolate facial at home
Start with cleansing your face. Use a cleanser of your choice – one with raw milk and turmeric or rose water and besan. Once you’ve cleansed your face, you can now opt for a home-made scrub. Grind brown sugar and coffee beans and apply this paste on your face for approximately 10 minutes. Once you’ve done scrubbing, use the chocolate paste as a massage cream. Clean your face and apply the chocolate pack for 20 minutes until you wash it off with cold water. Pat your face dry.
So friends with eating of chocolate also try chocolate facial at home to get radiant skin… 🙂