Hello girlies!!! I am back with Beauty Hacks Every Girl must Know – 2 of Beauty hacks for you all.. I really hope, you enjoyed the last set of tips in Beauty Hacks Every Girl must Know – 1 and would find these fresh ones, equally useful 🙂 . You might be wondering what exactly are these beauty hacks… Well these are our money saving, time saving beauty, style and skin care shortcuts that save your day & can be used by one and all. Read on to know about some very easy and practical tips you can use to look as perfect as ever.. So, here we go beauties.
Check – 10 Beauty Hacks using Tissue Paper
- If you missed out on closing your mascara tight enough and your mascara has clumped, there is no need to get disheartened. We can fix it. Rush to your chemist and buy a small bottle of saline ( which is basically, 5% NaCl or salt in sterile water). Add a few drops of saline to your mascara and the clumps would dissolve leaving your mascara as good as new. A word of caution here, do not try this with expired mascara… in that case, buy a new one, right away. No cheating!!
- Want to apply Mascara like a pro?? Use a visiting card to keep the mascara off your upper lid. You will be able to get to the roots of lashes to get that nice volume without the risk of spoiling your eye make up.
- So, if you have a really bright, glossy nail polish that is simply over the top and you would have preferred it to me matte… Well ladies, that too can be arranged. Mix in some cornstarch in your nail paint using a tooth pick to convert any nail paint into it’s matte version.
- Want to get a voluminous high pony tail. Simply divide your pony into 2 sections and clip in a small clutch-er between the upper and lower sections.
- Want to spare a visit to the beauty parlor. Get rid of split ends by taking a small section of hair and twisting them. The stray hair that point put are your split ends. Use a small scissor to trim them away.
- Want to get a puffy hair do. Instead of a comb, try using a clean toothbrush to tease your hair and get a voluminous puff.
- Have scanty eyebrows and want to fill them in. Use a Brown eye shadow on a clean mascara wand to create illusion of thicker brows.
- Greasy hair?? No time to shampoo? Sprinkle some baby powder on your scalp and brush thoroughly to dust away the powder. All the oiliness would be gone!!
- To ensure a neat coat of nail paint, switch off the fan/A.c while applying nail paint. Also, storing your nail paint in refrigerator 10 minutes prior to application ensures a bubble free coat. Or check this great video – How to make nail paint dry fast Video
- To get a perfect French manicure. Use the curved end of a band aid as a guide.
- If you are beginner with smokey eyes, use a hash tag design on the outer edge of the eye and smudge it in to get a subtle smokey eye.
- Make your own exotic bath soak by mixing some baking soda with a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Got a sunburn? Use an ice tray to make cubes out of fresh milk and freshly squeezed out Aloe vera gel. Rub them onto the sun burnt part to soothe the inflammation.
- Have you run out of your shaving cream. Use coconut oil for a close, smooth shave. This also leaves your skin baby soft.
- Mix two tablets of aspirin in any shampoo to make your own anti dandruff shampoo.
So girls 🙂 do let me know about how you found these quick and easy beauty hacks. I would be waiting for your feedback in the comments section, below.. 🙂