Beautiful skin is the desire of every woman. Most of us follow our personal beauty regime to get glowing and soft skin. While we spend huge sum of money to get baby soft skin, simple and natural remedies can make skin health and radiant without that burden on your expenses. Extra virgin sesame oil has super moisturizing properties due to which it nourishes and revitalizes the skin. Here are the Beauty Benefits of Sesame Oil for Skin.
Sesame Oil Adds Glow to the skin
Sesame oil has the goodness of vitamin E and anti oxidants which helps to replenish the lost glow on the face. One can use sesame oil as a night cream and massage your face nicely with a few drops of sesame oil.
- It is equally good for under eye skin as it relives the under eye dryness with the goodness of minerals, proteins and amino acid content in it. Make your own under eye treatment with sesame oil and one fourth part water and massage it gently on the under eye skin.
Sesame oil for Dry Skin Relief
Dehydrated and lifeless skin cannot always be nourished with regular creams whose moisture keeps the skin hydrated only for a few hours. Regular massage with sesame oil helps lock moisture deep into the skin and relives skin of flaky dry skin.
- Sesame oil is equally good to use as a treatment for super dry skin like elbow and knees. Regular massage of the elbows along with exfoliation smoothens the skin of the knees and elbows.
Sesame oil is Good for Skin Polishing
You must have read our post on Oil cleansing method. Sesame oil is a great option for the same as it has detoxification properties. The toxins and impurities of the skin being soluble in oil get absorbed by sesame oil.
- Massage your skin with warm sesame oil and let it sit on the skin for about 15-20 minutes. Wipe off using a wet towel or normal water. This makes skin supple soft and flushes out the impurities.
Sesame oil to Remove Makeup
Use sesame oil instead of a chemical lotion to remove makeup. Simply dip a cotton ball in sesame oil and use it to wipe off the makeup. This cleanses skin without over drying the skin.
Sesame oil Heals Wounds
Sesame oil has anti inflammatory, anti viral and anti fungal properties. Massaging skin daily with sesame oil repairs the damage and rejuventes the skin by triggering blood circulation of the skin.
- Similarly application of sesame oil wards off bacterial infection and rashes. Simply replace your after bath oil with sesame oil and add a few drops of any essential oil like tea tree or lavender and massage your skin with this to keep yourself free from fungal infection and rashes.
Sesame oil as Natural Sunscreen
Sesame oil is a natural sunscreen. Photo sensitive skin is prone to getting sun burnt and tanned however sesame oil reduces this with daily use. Including sesame oil in your beauty regime as a facial or body oil actual reduces the sensitivity of the skin under sun. In order to reap maximum benefits apply sesame oil not before going out under the sun rather massage it in the evening and wash it off in the morning.
Sesame oil as Cure for Cracked Heels
Buy Sesame Oil ⇓⇓
Click to Buy from Amazon
Cracked heels can both be embarrassing as well as painful. Including sesame oil in your foot care regime can help fill up the cracks of the heels.
- Mix sesame oil with one fourth part of glycerin and stir the mixture well. Apply this every night on the cracked heels and cover up using loose cotton socks. Doing this regularly can repair the cracks on your heels and relieve further infections too.
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles with Sesame oil
No one finds aging spots appealing while to make skin younger with time is not an easy process. Whether it anti aging serums or professional treatments nothing comes easy on pocket except kitchen remedies. Sesame oil has anti aging properties when used to massage on wrinkles regularly.
Use sesame oil as a carrier oil and mix any essential oil of your choice as your skin and using the tips of your fingers gently massage your fine lines and with time those age lines will vanish.
That’s all dolls! Hope you like this post 🙂