Hi all today I am sharing Beauty Benefits of Neem. Neem has been used in Ayurveda for over 4,000 years. Neem leaves are easy to obtain and can be used as a beauty aid in many simple ways. Neem is an herb that is commonly available. Neem has anti- bacterial; anti- parasitic, anti- fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that not only benefit your health but it also help to get rid of common beauty problems that you face in your daily life.So today I tell you about the beauty benefits of neem, which are certainly going to surprise you.
Neem leaves are easy to obtain and can be used as a beauty aid in many simple ways. We all knows Neem proves to be a miracle for people with problematic skin and its all Because of its anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties, Neem is a boon for people with sensitive or oily, acne prone skin.
- Boil water with about 50 leaves in two liters of water. till the leaves are soft and discolored, and the water turns green. Strain and store in a bottle. Add about 100 ml of this to your bath water. This will help get to rid the skin of infections, acne and whiteheads.
- Cut about 10 neem leaves and boil them with small segments of orange peel in a little water. Pound them to a pulp. Add a little honey, yogurt and soy milk, to form a smooth paste. Apply this to your face (can be done thrice a week). This will clear acne and breakouts, dry up whiteheads, pull out blackheads and even reduce the appearance of pores. Honey and neem are excellent moisturizers.
- This can also be used as a skin toner — just dip a cotton ball into the liquid and wipe your face with it every night. This will clear acne, scars, pigmentation and blackheads. This potion can be used as a hair rinse to treat dandruff and excessive hair fall.
- A paste made of neem leaves boiled in water and honey, and applied to the hair, leaves it well-conditioned, without frizz and dandruff free.
- Extracts of neem leaves and seeds produce pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing compounds that can aid in the healing of cuts, burns, ear aches, sprains and headaches.
- The bark and roots of the neem tree have medicinal properties; in powdered form, they can be used to control lice and dandruff. Neem has anti-bacterial properties that help fight against skin infections such as acne, psoriasis, scabies and eczema among others.
- Neem oil, leaves and neem extracts are used to manufacture health and beauty care products. Some products that use neem include soaps, bath powders, shampoos, lotions and creams, toothpastes and neem leaf capsules. They can be used to increase immunity, as a skin purifier or even as insect repellents.
Hope friends you will follow these tips for great skin life 🙂