Hi friends 🙂 You know friends I love coconut in any form like coconut water, so today my post is Beauty Benefits of Coconut Oil. Coconut sweet or simple dry or wet coconut, May be most of you also like it a lot. Coconut oil is famous throughout the world not only as an edible oil and hair tonic, but also as an excellent massage oil and smoothener for the skin. Few things i discovered about coconut oil and today I am going to share that Beauty benefits with you friends. Even My mom also shared a lot beauty benefits of coconut oil with me so today i am also sharing all that moms tips which she share with me.
For me using coconut oil is a wonderful natural way to make hair and skin soft, radiant and healthy. Throw out your deep conditioners, under-eye creams, and lotions – you don’t need them anymore! trust me just a jar of unrefined coconut oil is an all-purpose moisturizer great for all skin and hair variations. If you really want to know how to use coconut oil on your hair and skin, keep reading.
Coconut oil contains this vitamin E which is essential for skin repair and new growth, as well as keeping it smooth and preventing dryness and cracking. The vitamin also has antioxidant properties, which protects the skin from many of the effects of ageing.
- The unique medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, and they also serve as antioxidants which protect your skin. So coconut oil is essentially food for your skin!
- Heat up the coconut oil in the microwave just for 30 second, Rub the coconut oil into your hair. Use your fingers to massage it in and smooth it down your hair shaft all the way to the tips. Continue massaging it into your hair until your hair is completely drenched in coconut oil. (use apron to protect your clothes ). Place your shower cap, plastic wrap, or old t-shirt over your head and wrap it up so that your hair is completely covered. Wait at least 2 hours or overnight for the oil to soak in. Remove the wrapping from your hair and wash it. (Wash it two or three times, until your hair no longer feels oily.try to use natural shampoo). Let it air dry or blow it dry to see the effects of the conditioning treatment. It should be soft, shiny and gleaming after this special coconut oil application.
- Rub a little coconut oil around your eyes. Coconut oil is a amazing under eye and eyelid cream. It helps moisturize that paper-thin skin, improving dark circles and keeping wrinkles at bay. Rub a tiny amount around your eyes, focusing on areas that have wrinkles.
- Use Coconut oil as a substitute for a leave-in conditioner. Take a small amount of coconut oil and apply it to your wet strands to steal in the moisture.
- For a smoother wrinkle free complexion use coconut oil directly as a night cream.
- Make a basic yet effective scrub just mix coconut oil with sugar or sea salt.
- Apply coconut oil on your lips before bedtime because it also acts as a natural lip balm.
- Soothes sunburns too just apply coconut oil on the inflamed area.
- Coconut oil is best to remove makeup. just take some coconut oil on cotton ball to remove makeup. Coconut oil not only cleanses skin but also moisturizes it.
- Coconut oil makes the hair healthier and can help it grow faster when you apply it more.
- If you color your hair at home, coconut oil can be used to help reduce the damage from the chemicals by adding moisture. Apply a couple drops in your dye bottle mix it well before using.
Hope friends this post really helps you 🙂
Share your comment in below box 🙂