Hello everyone , Today i will share Accent Nail. Here You will see my bloggers Nishu, Deboshree, Pearl in love of Accent nail. One of the biggest manicure trends right now is the “accent nail,” which entails having one of your nails painted a different color than the rest. Hollywood stars have made this nail polish trend very popular lately, and it’s starting to pop up on more and more manicured hands. Here are some ways that you can sport the stylish accent nail trend.
Here are some tips to get it
- Color Selection – An accent nail manicure can consist of two dramatically different nail polish colors, such as orange and blue, gray and yellow, or black and red. You could also pick two shades closer to each other in the color spectrum. It’s really up to you.
- Select any nail – Usually, most people pick the ring finger as the accent nail, but again, the choice is yours. You can choose to highlight the index finger, pinkie or middle finger instead. However, avoid using the thumb as the accent nail since a lot of times the thumb isn’t as visible as the rest of your fingers. The point is to show off the accent nail, not hide it.
- Bright with Light – If you don’t want to paint your accent nail in an entirely different color, try painting a pop of color on it using a pattern. This manicure is a great example. All the nails are painted in a uniform color/pattern, but the ring finger shows the pattern in a bright red color instead of pure white.
- Any trend – The accent nail not only livens up your manicure, it can also be used to tie together your entire polish theme. In this accent nail, the gold nail is nicely used to bring out the gold leopard pattern on the rest of the nails.
- Different polish finish –Another great way to Dash the accent nail trend is by using a nail polish with a different finish on just one nail. For example, you could use a solid, matte color for the rest of your nails, but a sparkly polish for the one accent nail.
Hope friends you like it 🙂
Thanks Pearl, Deboshree, Nishu to sharing pictures with me