3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish – Who doesn’t love to get compliments for their hairstyles? We all do 🙂 And that’s why, I have come up with these 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish. Most of us love to keep our hair open when we dress up for a party or any similar events. Because we normally believe that tying hair into braids or ponytails will lower down the style quotient. But let’s face the reality. Is it possible to keep the hair open for at least 3-4 hours in the current humid weather? Contrary to the popular belief that braided hairstyle do not go with western dresses or they do not look stylish. Braided hairstyle actually do look stylish if you know how to pair it with right dress and also accessories. Check out these 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish.
3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish
Messy Fishtail Braided Hairstyle
Fishtail braid is one of the very popular braided hairstyle. It’s our go-to hairstyle for a casual day out. But you can also pick this hairstyle for a more formal evening out by creating a perfectly styled messy fishtail braid. It looks elegant, and unique. This braided hairstyle will up your style quotient with minimal effort. So, lets check out the steps to do this messy fishtail braid.
- Start with clean and dry hair. First comb the hair nicely and thoroughly. Also,make sure there are no tangles or knots.
- Now, take the upper half of the hair and tie it into a loose classic braid until the end of the neck.
- Take a couple of thin sections of hair from any of the sides. Pull them around the braid for some added volume at the top. Also loosen the hair strands slightly to get that perfect ‘messy’ look.
- Now, take the remaining hair and tie a fishtail braid. Divide the length of your hair into two sections. Take a thin strand of hair from left section, move it towards the right section and then tuck it in. Then also take a thin strand from right section, move it towards the left and tuck it in. Keep alternating the sides and repeat this action all the way down the braid.
- Create a messy look throughout the braid by pulling at the braid. Then, secure the bottom with a clear rubber band and you are done.
- This braided hairstyle would look good with a long gown or any party wear.
Loop Braided Hairstyle
This braided hairstyle is best suited for long hair. It looks like a thick center braid surrounded by a thin outer braid.
- Tie a ponytail at the nape of the neck. The ponytail should be sleek for an elegant look. Make sure the hair is clean and damp for easy styling.
- Now, divide your hair into three equal sections.
- From the right section, separate a thin section and keep it on the side. Now, take the rest of the right section and cross it over the middle. Now separate a thin section of hair also from the left section just the way you did it with the right section. Then, cross the rest of the left section over the middle.
- Start your braid and again leave out a thin strand of hair from the right side. But take the first strand that you left out and join it with the right section while you cross it over the middle section.The thin strand that you will add to the right section should be kept loose enough to create a loop look. Repeat the same process with the left side.
- Its just like a normal 3 strands braid, but leaving the extra strand to create the loop.
- Continue leaving strands out and adding the previous one to create this loop braid hairstyle. Once you reach the end of the braid, secure it with a clean and small elastic band. This is my all time favourite braided hairstyle.
Rope Braid Updo
This is a super elegant braided hairstyle which takes a little time, but totally worth the result. If you have long, straight hair, I would urge you to go for this hairstyle at least once. It would look best on long evening gown, a lehenga choli or even with a designer saree to wow everyone. Lets check out the steps to do this braided hairstyle.
- Start off by separating your hair into four sections- two at the back and two in each sides.
- Take the hair located at the crown and make a ponytail. Separate the hair into two sections and make two traditional braids.
- Loosen the braids by gently pulling the loops.
- Take any of the braid and lay it across the top of the head and secure with 2-3 bobby pins.
- Repeat the same with the other braid.
- Now take the back section of the hair and braid up and role it up to join with the previous two braids on the top of the head. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Now, twist each of the side sections and place them on top of the head (in front of the braids) and secure them with bobby pins. Once you have secured everything with bobby pins, gently pull few small sections from the twist for a little ‘carefree’ and tousled look. Your beautiful braided hairstyle is ready.
So, these were my 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish only for you ladies. I hope you liked the post. This braided hairstyle ideas will also up your style quotient. Do try them at home and Look Stylish with These 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle ideas.